Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Presses are Rolling.....

I've taken a little breather from the Hospital Heritage Mural project to do some linocuts. With not much printing experience, I'm learning something new with each one. All small about 4" x 6"-ish. I've been reading a lot about printmakers over at Linosaurus, well researched blog by Gerrie in Holland.
3 color print
2 color print on chart with color stamps
3 color print
single color on abstracted acrylic+ collage on paper
2 color print with seamless spliced in correction What's next? Reduction Prints, more fishing prints, more printing, more to follow.

2 comments:

belindadelpesco.com said...

These are all wonderful. I found you today from Gerrie in Holland, and I'm so glad. Nice work, & a high five. :)

Sizun said...

So happy to discover one more linocut artist ! I love the two red haired girls on blue. Great painterly effect IMHO.